[Geysers] Fiji Geysers

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 18:15:21 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/7/2005 6:37:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
tomi33 at hawaii.rr.com writes:

I'm  going to Fiji in September and I read that the Town of Savusavcu has 5
Geysers.  Do you have any information on them?  Picture,  location in the
town, height?  Tomi

I saw five small geysers (boiling, not really spouting) in 1993. The Nakama
Springs are practically downtown Savusavu, located immediately downslope from
the school, and there fore near the Hot Springs Hotel... I ahve pictures, of
course, but they are in California and I am in Montana until late October.