[Geysers] Splendid boils

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 20:08:07 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/1/2005 10:27:35 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Dan.Miller at innovaltec.com writes:

We are not experienced enough to judge where the boil  comes from, but the
attached photo (if it is not too big - 60 Kbyte) seems to  indicate main vent.
It was taken on July 28th  at 11:31 pm UK time just  before the Daisy eruption.

Looking from home in West Yellowstone -- based on the position and shape of
the boil, I'd said it very likely is Splendid's main vent.