[Geysers] Rift Valley article

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 07:03:52 PDT 2005

Cindy Rose gave a link to a nice picture of a geyser in Kenya.  The caption to the picture suggests that if you want to see the Kenyan geysers, you'd better plan your trip soon.  The caption reads, "Kenya is sitting on massive power supplies which are hardly used."  Right now, Kenya promotes their geysers as a tourist attraction, and there is even a Kenyan geyser postage stamp which I'm trying to obtain.

Steve Gryc