[Geysers] Three Sisters closure, AND...

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Thu Apr 21 19:54:33 PDT 2005

Sorry, >where< is Three Sisters Junction?  Never heard of it.

Also, I just returned from two weeks of concert tour, and the last time I
was able to retrieve mail was Monday.  As I have a dial-up connection,
photo attachments really slow things down whenever they come in, but esp.
when I can't get to the mail for a few days.

The other groups I belong to discourage attachments of any kind.  Just
wondering what the policy is here?  I can't recall any mention of it, but
perhaps someone can enlighten.

Thanks,

Lucille