[Geysers] Geologist to Talk on Yellowstone Lake

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:05:05 PDT 2005

It was a very good talk. I drove from Fort Collins to see it. However,
I just found out she will be giving the same talk in Fort Collins on
Monday eh. Its an intresting hour long drive.
http://tinyurl.com/3w8aa  is a link to the paper the talk is about.
However, if you are not a late 3rd year geology student it is rather
heavy reading. What I know now about where she is gonna talk here in
Fort Collins is at 4 PM on the Colorado State Campus. I will nail that
down later. She did use laymens terms for people who did not know a
caldera from a hole in the ground. Bad analogy.

Chase Ellison