[Geysers] Supervolcano

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 17:07:08 PDT 2005

I definitely agree with Scott. Even during the post-drama segment where
scientists were interviewed, they were just allowing them short
sound-bites while continuing the sensationalism.

We've put up a reality check on our Web site at:
http://www.yellowstonetreasures.com/supervolcano.htm.

Janet Chapple
-------