Fw: [Geysers] OF lodge cabin NOW available 5/30-6/3

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 20:14:30 PDT 2005

The whole group does this?
Routinely?

It seems to me that the person made a reservation and
could no longer go.  Did you see the inital post on this?

The person did book a reservation that was equally
open to anyone... and it's still theirs.

Many places allow a transfer of a reservation if one can
no longer go.

This seems blown out of proportion... Sigh

Vicky