[Geysers] OF lodge cabin NOW available 5/30-6/3

billmb at att.net billmb at att.net
Fri Apr 8 05:35:04 PDT 2005

(I don't think I ever saw this in my inbox so I am re-sending.)

We have a reservation for an Old Faithful Lodge Frontier Cabin
for this summer that we have decided not to use.  It has one
double bed, $90.10 per night, arriving 5/30 (no longer 5/25) departing 6/3,
FOUR nights in all.  Since rooms in the UGB seem extremely tight,
we thought we should give late-planning fellow gazers (or  their
friends and family) first shot at it.  I'm at billmb at att.net.

My first posting of this was for NINE days, but one of the gazers
asked for the first five days, departing Memorial Day 5/30.
The remaining dates are Mon, Memorial Day night, and the next
few days through Thursday, departing Friday 6/3.

If I don't hear from anybody else I will probably release them
about 4/30, but THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE.  I hope that all
the gazers who want to stay around OFI already have their dates.

Bill Boyce