[Geysers] Nice Reply with Date

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 8 04:40:03 PDT 2005

I received this nice reply below from a real Avis person (with a title,
no less) about the ad.
It appears that they will stop the ad next week.

I apologize if you had not heard back from our company to date, but I
wanted
to let you know that based on feedback like yours we have re-edited this
advertisement to exclude any depiction of objections being thrown at the
geyser.  The new version of the ad will being appearing next week.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please trust that we did not
deliberately set out to depict an act that would damage geysers.

Sincerely,

Ted Deutsch
Vice President, Communications & Public Affairs
Cendant Car Rental Group
6 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Tel. (973) 496-7865  Fax. (973) 496-3585

FYI,
Pat Snyder