[Geysers] Park Public Affairs Office Gets Avis Commercial Pulled

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie at ispwest.com
Wed Apr 6 20:28:24 PDT 2005

A message from Leslie Quinn  ruthleslie at ispwest.com

Lucille Reilly wrote: "My better half was wondering if there wouldn't be
some way to prevent YNP
from being the target of untoward advertising."

I don't think so, Lucille: "Congress shall make no law respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people
peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of
grievances."

I think that most jurists would feel that these commercials are a variety of
freedom of speech. Like Mick said, "You can't always get what you want"!

Just one of the rabble,
Leslie