[Geysers] 2005 Yellowstone Books

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 18:55:17 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/4/2005 16:48:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
riozafiro at earthlink.net writes:
Speaking of books, Scott, when is your "How Geysers Work" book coming
out?
Per the last I heard (about one week ago), the editor was [finally] starting
to work on my book and she said that she _HOPED_ that it would go to press in
mid summer and be out around September. I was hoping for sooner, but... they
had other items in the mill sooner plus she is pregnant and due in June. Well,
at lest it is on the way.

Scott