[Geysers] 2005 Yellowstone Books

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 13:05:29 PDT 2005

I found some more Yellowstone books that
are released this year.  Some are available
for pre-order at Amazon or at Barnes & Noble.
I checked the Yellowstone Association and none
of these titles were online yet.
Vicky

Decade of the Wolf : Returning the Wild to Yellowstone
by Douglas W. Smith, Gary Ferguson
(Hardcover - April 1, 2005)
List Price: $23.95

Coexisting with Large Carnivores :
Lessons from Greater Yellowstone
by Tim Clark (Editor), et al
(Paperback - May 1, 2005)
List Price: $27.95

Top Trails Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks:
Must do Hikes for Everyone
Andrew Dean Nystrom
Format: Paperback
Pub. Date: June 2005
List Price: $16.95
Available for Pre-Order
This item will be available on June 28.

Yellowstone Memories: 30 Years of Stories and Photos
Michael H. Francis (Photographer)
Format: Hardcover
Pub. Date: June 2005
Member Price:
$16.52
Available for Pre-Order
This item will be available on June 28.

Flyfisher's Guide to Yellowstone National Park: Includes Grand Teton
National
Park
Ken Retallic
Format: Other Format
Pub. Date: May 2005
B&N Price: $24.95
Available for Pre-Order
This item will be available on May 28.

Yellowstone Treasures: The Traveler's Companion to the National Park
Janet Chapple
Format: Paperback
REVISED Edition
Pub. Date: May 2005
List Price: $21.95
Available for Pre-Order
This item will be available on May 28.

Seen and Unseen: Discovering the Microbes of Yellowstone
Kathy Sheehan, Joan M. Henson, Brett Leigh Dicks, David J. Patterson
Format: Paperback
Pub. Date: May 2005
List Price: $19.95
Member Price: $16.15
Available for Pre-Order
This item will be available on May 1.

Day Hikes Around Yellowstone National Park
Robert Stone
Format: Paperback
Pub. Date: April 2005
List Price: $12.95
B&N Price: $11.65 (Save 10%)

(kids book)
Ginger Bread Tracks and Pine Needle Pasta :
A Savory Guide to Yellowstone National Park
by Melanie Armstrong
(Paperback - May 25, 2005)
List Price: $13.95

(kids book)
Yellowstone National Park (Wade, Linda R. National Parks.)
by Linda R. Wade, John Hamilton
(Library Binding - September 1, 2005)
List Price: $24.21

~~