[Geysers] Another geyser photo

Jere Bush jereb at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 18:34:15 PST 2005

>From Jere Bush

In the attached message and others like it, I am not getting the embedded picture displayed, just the dreaded red x.

I can see the ASCII representation in the message source and confirm that the content is:

Does anyone have any ideas what I might change in my email/browser settings so these images display correctly?

Using a Dell Laptop, Win XP/SP2, Earthlink TotalAccess2005.1.57.0 Dialup.

jereb