[Geysers] Norris Stuff.. energy release 26 & 27th St Helens

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 22:10:42 PDT 2004

In looking at your dates... and then looking
at this website:

Energy Release of Mount St Helens- Recent
Earthquakes-

http://www.geophys.washington.edu/SEIS/PNSN/HELENS/energynum.month.html

I could not help but notice that the peaks are
on the 26th and 27th...

Maybe?  Perhaps? Just interesting?

Does anyone have records of May 1980 before
and after Mount St Helens erupted?

Vicky