[Geysers] Geyser Gazers--Thank You

Tim Holmes W8TAH at Zoominternet.net
Wed Sep 8 03:29:28 PDT 2004

KSRBROWN at aol.com wrote:

> Dear All:
>
> Just came back from Yellowstone w/ my 13 yo son.  I would like to
> thank all of you at the park who helped him.  Your enthusiasm and
> mentoring was much appreciated.

I doubt that I was one of the people that was there, Since I left at the
end of july, but I am glad you son enjoyed himself.  Please feel free to
have him get in contact with me if he has any questions, I know the
geyser systems fairly well, and what I dont know I will be glad to try
and find.  I also teach geology, and  computers to junior high and high
school kids

Tim