[Geysers] Truely sorry to hear

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 18:55:18 PST 2004

Bill and John... and all the rest of your family --

I only met your father a few times, but the most recent was just this past
summer, when he and Bill and we enjoyed a couple of hours of random, highly
enjoyable talk. To any who never met Bill Sr., you'd love his stories of
Yellowstome past. Politically present, too!  He was a fun guy and I honestly will miss
the opportunity to see him again.

Our thoughts are with all the Warnock family.

With all sincerity and love...

Scott and Betty Bryan