[Geysers] Upcoming Discovery special?

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 22:27:42 PST 2004

I am not sure if this was reported but I will mention it anyways. When
I was doing the tourist thing and giving a friend a tour of the park
in mid july I happened across a discovery channel/BBC film crew on the
bridge by midway basin.. They had a sign up of what they were filming
I snapped a quick photo.. From what I can read of my quick photo is
that is is airing in feb. of 2005.. I'll post the photo I snapped if
anyone else can clear it up then have at it. Keep your ears open!

Chase Ellison