[Geysers] Giant August 2 eruption

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 18:12:44 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/7/2004 17:15:05 PM Pacific Standard Time,
conantb at swbell.net writes:
Sorry to ask the same question for the 10th time, but where are those photos
posted?

The photos were posted, address given if not directly to this list, way back
in August. There decidedly are two colums of water to about equal heights.
Seems to me that this list is now accepting photos, so I am including one as a
jpg attechment to this (hoping doing so is OK with the source).