[Geysers] Giant August 2 eruptoion

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 09:03:38 PST 2004

Somehow I have it in my notes that the eruption of Giant on August 2, 2004
was a "Normal function" _not_ accompanied by significant Mastiff. However,
photos that were posted by Debby Stahl (taken by her husband, Joe Erlanger) appear
to show Mastiff behind and fully as tall as Giant (so, "Mastiff function").
Since I intend to use (with permission already received) one of these photos in
Transactions IX, I like to know. Was this Normal or Mastiff?