[Geysers] RE: Dwight Elmendorf(Ellison)

Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov
Mon Aug 30 14:23:46 PDT 2004

Chase--Thanks much for this info. We have the item already.

Lee Whittlesey

                      geysers at saturn.ww
                      c.edu                    To:       geysers at wwc.edu
                      Sent by:                 cc:       (bcc: Lee Whittlesey/YELL/NPS)
                      owner-geysers at wwc        Subject:  RE: Dwight Elmendorf(Ellison)
                      .edu

                      08/11/2004 11:44
                      AM CST
                      Please respond to
                      geysers

A message from  Chase Ellison <crelliso at holly.colostate.edu> 11 Aug 04

I did some searching through the locas Librarys and infotrackers and
found the following

Elmendorf, Dwight L:  The Mentor, Vol. 3, No. 7: Yellowstone National
Park Mentor Association, May 15,1915. Softcover Periodical. 7 x 10".
12pp. plus covers; 19 b/w photo ills.

 I did not call to inquire about the book as I do not have a phone yet
(moving) so if there is a gazer near that store you might be able to
find out more about it.

The book can be found at

Abbey Bookshop
434 Redwood, Suite #8
Brookings, Oregon
United States 97415

Phone 541-469-4535

If I had the money I would purchase it but I just spent $2500 on
tuituion; the cost I believe is $7.00 on the book.

Chase