[Geysers] new list question about emails

Nathan Dutzmann nathandutz at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 15:39:46 PDT 2004

> Yahoo is sending all email from the
> new list stright to the Bulk file as
> opposed to the Inbox for some odd
> reason.

Anyone who is on Yahoo will probably have this
problem.  You can solve it by setting a filter that
sends all geyser emails directly to your inbox.
Here's how I did it:

--> Click the down arrow on the "Mail" tab
--> Click "Options"
--> Find and click "Filters" in the options menu
--> Click "Add"
--> Name the filter "Geysers" (or anything else)
--> Type "Geysers" (without quotes) in the text box
next to "Subject contains"
--> From the dropdown list at the bottom of the page,
select "Inbox"
--> Click "Add Filter"

All of the geyser emails should be sent to your inbox
after adding the filter.

Let me know if I missed a step or something.

Nathan Dutzmann