[Geysers] LIST ADMINISTRATION

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Sat Aug 14 09:54:59 PDT 2004

"There are strange thins done under the midnight sun ..."

For example, all comcast.net addresses seem to be having trouble.  We
have gotten three bounces from the four that I have checked.  Because I
can't see the text of the bounces, I'm not sure why they occurred.  And,
now, Yahoo is up to something.

It will be Monday before I can learn anything from our system people,
so I'm stuck until then.

For checking purposes, I'm sending this message from both Mailman and
Majordomo.  So, you should get it twice.  If you do not, let me know.

Also for checking, there have been 13 postings from Mailman following
the welcome message.

(Yes, I did notice that I am the first to send a message without
putting my name at the bottom.  But, really now, does that give any of
you an excuse?)

PLEASE PUT YOUR FULL NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR MESSAGES.  That way, we
can know you're a real person rather than a collection of electrons
bouncing around the outernet.

Carlton Cross  carlton.cross at wwc.edu
Alternate Moderator