[Geysers] Re: Welcome to the "Geysers" mailing list

thedulcimerlady at juno.com thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Thu Aug 12 11:54:56 PDT 2004

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:05:52 -0700 geysers-request at wwc.edu writes:

> Please begin each message to geysers with the following
> information:
> >From  your name  date

I don't know that this is going to work so well.  Is there some way to
rig things so the person's name shows in front of the Subject on the
email that comes to the group?  If not, isn't signing it at the bottom
enough?  The date is already on the email.  None of us write these items
in normally, and are likely to forget (in fact, it's a hassle).  I
somehow think we'll be able to keep track of threads; I'm on some other
groups and this works fine.  However, for the sake of keeping score.....

Lucille Reilly