- Notes on a Cleanup of Blue Star Spring. Plume Geyser: History and Recent Changes.
- Goggles Spring and North Goggles Geyser – a Comparison Between Eruptive Episodes in 1985 and 1993.
- History of the Round Spring Group.
- Daisy Geyser: Possible causes of variations in activity.
- Grotto Fountain Geyser – Grotto’s “Indicator”.
- Activity in the Fountain Geyser Complex, During 1991 – a Series: Fountain Geyser, Jet Geyser, UNNG-FTN-2 (“Super Frying Pan”), Twig Geyser, “Bearclaw Geyser” (“Twig’s Satellite Vents”), Spasm Geyser, Clepsydra Geyser.
- The Kaleidoscope Group, Activity from 1989 through 1991.
- Column Spouter as a True Geyser – a Completely Quiet Interval and Bursting Eruption in July 1992.
- Veteran Geyser, 1991-1992. The Geysers of Iceland- a Summary from November 1993.
- Geyser Activity at Nakama Springs, Savusavu, Vanua Levu, Fiji – Historic and Modern Observations.
- The Geysers of New Zealand – a Summary.